Saturday, June 26, 2010

Allow Me to Ease my Way Back Into Your Life (please?!)

Yep, I fell off the wagon once again...

I am going to jump right into things without rambling on about what ridiculous excuses I may have for my absence (like my pet fish died...or I lost my lucky troll...)

I am here now & that's what matters.

So here's the deal. I don't have much of a life. At least it feels this way. I need a hobby. A real, huge, time consuming hobby. Blogging is a hobby of mine- yes. But I want to do something else, too. Like make something?

I use to make jewelry. Kind of bored myself with it. Gave ALL my beading crap away. Huge mistake, give it all back Mom!

Kidding, Mom can keep my stuff. I want to try something new.

Maybe soap? Hmm... I don't know.

Any suggestions my friends?

(Oh & just for the record... my pet fish is alive and well. As for my lucky troll...well yeah...it never *really* existed...)

1 comment:

  1. Do you scrapbook?! I love it! & I could sit for HOURS working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete