Friday, March 26, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started!

My first post!! WOOO! I am lying to you. Technically this is not my first blog post, ever. I do have other blogs as well. Unfortunately, I have been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger as of late(on those other blogs). I vow to be a better blogger here. I think my issue is this, my other blogs have clear direct focuses which confines what I can rant and rave about. One blog is dedicated to saving money, coupons, sales, freebies, giveaways, etc. The other a royal failure...my weightloss blog. I will eventually revive both of them, but need something else in the meantime. That is where this space comes in...a place with no *real* direction...a little bit of everthing! Let me know if you would like to read about anything in particular and I'll see what I can do! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment